GeekFest Toronto (www.geekfesttoronto.com) proudly partners with Holland BloorView Hospital, Canada’s largest children’s rehabilitation hospital and their Capes For Kids Program.
$2 from every GeekFest Toronto sale will go to Holland Bloorview Capes for Kids capesforkids.ca
Fadi Hakim co-owner of Lakeview Restaurant and Publisher of Chapterhouse Comics and President, of Captain Canuck Inc. is generously matching with a donation off each and every tab at The Lakeview on Valentines Day!
Our Donations will Help:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy
Join the hundreds of people who will wear capes and raise money to create a world of possibilities through Holland Bloorview’s Capes for Kids until March 12th .
Come to GeekFest Toronto this Valetine’s Day, make a Homemade Cape for Kids and Wear it while you watch Nerdy, Geeky Films, Docs and Talks at GeekFest Toronto 2017! See You There!
- Holland BloorView Kid’s Hospital
- Fadi Hakim
- LakeView 24 Hour Restaurant
- ChapterHouse Comics
- Captain Canuck